Given the unprecedented COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we wanted to take the time to update you on the actions taken to keep HSH Motor Group dealerships safe for our teams and our customers.
The safety of our staff and customers remain our number one priority and we are continuing to closely follow the advice of Public Health England and the UK Government and have introduced several measures to enhance your safety, including:
• We have placed alcohol based hand gel in prominent places around the business.
• We are wiping down desks and keyboards with antiseptic wipes several times a day.
• We are wiping down the customer waiting area with antibacterial wipes and disinfectant spray several times a day.
• We have instructed our external cleaning company to disinfect all communal and customer facing areas daily, until further notice.
• We will be disinfecting all interior and exterior door handles and toilet door locks every two hours (completed by each department on a rota basis).
• We have repositioned the seating around in the customer lounge so customers have more space.
• We have provided disposable hand towels in the toilets for extra hand drying with pedal bin for safe disposal.
• We have suspended all employee and business non – urgent meetings and travel.
• We have suspended any hand shaking.
Actions we can ALL take:
• Wash hands with soap and hot water for 20 seconds when you arrive at the dealership and regularly throughout the day.
• Wash hands or use Hand Sanitiser after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose.
• Maintain a distance between yourself and others.
• Avoid hugging and shaking hands.
Our dealerships will remain open while we monitor Public Health advice. As long as it is safe to do so, and despite the disruption and uncertainty, we look forward to welcoming you to one of our dealerships soon. If there is anything that would make your visit more comfortable, please let a member of the team know.
Any of our customers who feel uncertain about visiting the dealerships or are concerned about personal underlying health issues, please contact us so that we can arrange the best level of service for your individual needs. As the situation develops, the safety of our teams and customers will remain of the highest importance and we will continue to inform you with latest updates through our social media channels.
We appreciate your support and understanding during these unusual times.
Managing Director of HSH Motor Group t/a Bristol Honda, Bath Honda, Bath Mitsubishi, Cardiff Honda