Bristol Honda is a member of the HSH Motor Group who are a trusted, family owned, independent Honda franchise dealer group who, for the past 14 years, has delivered a comprehensive and market leading customer experience.
We are looking for an energetic individual who radiates positivity and fully appreciates the dynamics that cement a long term customer relationship based on trust and experience. You must be able to demonstrate that you will complement our team of like-minded colleagues and help ensure we maintain our objective of being the first choice dealership for both customer and staff in the area.
As a Vehicle Technician you will work closely with other team members to service, repair and MOT retail customer vehicles.
You will be Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent and preferably be an MOT tester. We are looking for candidates with a stable work history preferably achieved at a main dealer. You will need to be a good team player as we are a small team who work closely together.
· Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
· MOT Tester
· Experience in car Service/Diagnostics/MOT and Repairs
· Preferably have Main Dealer experience
· You will need good verbal and written English skills
· Be Computer literate
· A team player
· Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
· Competitive Basic Salary
· Incentive payments
· Pension Scheme
· Honda Manufacturer Training
· Hours are Monday to Friday 40 hours per week, plus alternate Saturday mornings payable as overtime.
To apply please forward your CV giving details of your qualifications and experience