Cardiff Honda is currently undergoing a complete refurbishment at the cost of approx. £1.5 Million which will result in us becoming one of the most prestigious motor dealers in the area with a fully restructured interior space including an eight bay workshop with two MOT bays.
Cardiff Honda is a member of the HSH Motor Group who are a trusted, family owned, independent Honda franchise dealer group who, for the past 14 years, has delivered a comprehensive and market leading customer experience.
We are looking for an energetic individual who radiates positivity and fully appreciates the dynamics that cement a long term customer relationship based on trust and experience. You must be able to demonstrate that you will complement our team of like-minded colleagues and help ensure we maintain our objective of being the first choice dealership for both customer and staff in the area.
As a Parts Advisor you will work closely with other team members to provide excellent customer service to our internal and external customers. You will be serving our Service Department with car parts for them to carry out service and repairs to Honda and all make of cars. You will learn about stock rotation and stock ordering.
You will need to be confident and articulate as you will also be dealing with retail customers face to face and over the telephone in order to fulfil their vehicle parts and accessory requirements.
You will need both administrative and IT skills, although full training will be provided on the computer packages we use. Some technical knowledge would be beneficial but is not essential.
· You will need to be efficient in serving the workshop with parts required for our highly qualified technicians to service and repair cars.
· You will need to be numerate and literate
· Administrative duties include stock control, raising parts orders with Honda and other make suppliers, invoicing, so you will need to be computer literate and have very good keyboard skills.
· The ideal candidate will need to provide excellent customer care and be confident to sell the company’s products and services to retail customers.
· You will need to be friendly and welcoming as the role will include meeting and greeting retail customers, handling incoming calls and making outgoing telephone calls
· Sell Parts and accessories, providing costings and availability for workshop fitting or installation.
· You will need to be articulate, have a good telephone manner and possess excellent verbal and written English skills.
· Full Time Employment 40 hours per week
· Monday – Friday, 8.30 am – 5.00 pm (half an hour lunch break)
· A Competitive Salary dependant on experience
· 21 days holiday per annum, plus Bank Holidays
· Pension Scheme when eligible
· A very competitive package with the opportunity to earn overtime and profit related bonus.
To apply please forward your CV giving details of your qualifications and work experience. Candidates shortlisted will be interviewed by telephone in the first instance so please include your telephone number and an indication of the best time to call you, should you be successful.